What is this?

MUMSIE'S COTTAGE is a dream I have had for some time, a small business owned by me, Lilly Collins Riera, in my home that is known as Mummies' cottage. Here I will offer, preteen/teen birthday parties where the birthday girl/boy can choose from a list of scrapbook projects such as journal, compositions, clipboard designing, frame. Then a date will be picked and they and their friends will be treated to a birthday project in my cottage. I will also be hosting classes for children with different topics such as scrap lessons, etiquette classes, basic cooking/baking. Journaling. So, if you are already hearing, "I am bored" If you are concerned about how technology is taking over the lives of our youth, sign them up for one of my classes, where no texting will be done.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

LOVE IS IN THE AIR


YES, it's going to be Valentine's day before
we know it. I Have whipped up this cute little card
abd am in love with how it came out!
I am selling this type for 1.25 a piece
Or 5 for 5 dollars. I will be making a few different types
these measure approx. 4 by 5 1/2
Simple, clean lines.
Like all Mummies' Cottage cards, the 
insides are blank, as I believe love letters should
be written by hand from the heart from on to the other.
You just may not realize how much your words to
someone you love can make their day, their week,
shoot, for some- Their Year!!!
I will post different ones as I make them.
order early as I am sure you have at least a few people 
on your love list!

No comments:

Post a Comment