What is this?

MUMSIE'S COTTAGE is a dream I have had for some time, a small business owned by me, Lilly Collins Riera, in my home that is known as Mummies' cottage. Here I will offer, preteen/teen birthday parties where the birthday girl/boy can choose from a list of scrapbook projects such as journal, compositions, clipboard designing, frame. Then a date will be picked and they and their friends will be treated to a birthday project in my cottage. I will also be hosting classes for children with different topics such as scrap lessons, etiquette classes, basic cooking/baking. Journaling. So, if you are already hearing, "I am bored" If you are concerned about how technology is taking over the lives of our youth, sign them up for one of my classes, where no texting will be done.

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A NEW BUSINESS PROPOSAL...

During the Holidays, I went to the Rail Road Antiques store
here in Plaquemine and was approached by the owner
who asked me if I would be interested in taking some room
in her store. I think this is the type of place I can show my 
work, junking shop for resale and profit.
I have not worked out the details yet
as I told her I would be back after the holidays to
discuss the business aspect but I am seriously thinking
about taking the offer,
so soon Mummies' Cottage will have a place to sell
to the public, stay tuned for more.
Classes are back in session! 
I have space for two more students,
Let me know if interested.
Please keep following!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment