What is this?

MUMSIE'S COTTAGE is a dream I have had for some time, a small business owned by me, Lilly Collins Riera, in my home that is known as Mummies' cottage. Here I will offer, preteen/teen birthday parties where the birthday girl/boy can choose from a list of scrapbook projects such as journal, compositions, clipboard designing, frame. Then a date will be picked and they and their friends will be treated to a birthday project in my cottage. I will also be hosting classes for children with different topics such as scrap lessons, etiquette classes, basic cooking/baking. Journaling. So, if you are already hearing, "I am bored" If you are concerned about how technology is taking over the lives of our youth, sign them up for one of my classes, where no texting will be done.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018


Morning peeps!
I can finally share this personalized tile I created
for a young man whom was raised with my daughter,
neighbors to us for many years, and his sweet girl,
Lindsey. We gathered on Sunday for brunch,
the three moms and our three children who have
all remained fairly close, to celebrate Gavin.
I am hoping his future wife loves this ceramic tile as 
much as I love putting it together.
Their wedding invite is the main part, tied with the
ribbon that came in the invite.
On the right side corner is the stamps she chose to mail
her wedding invitations and the wax seal that closed 
the envelope! Oh how I love wax seals, will have to start
using mine again.
So the saying goes,
"Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue...
The new is all their wedding invitation parts.
The old is the earring that hangs from their announcement,
and the lace from my own wedding dress circa 1984.
Nothing to return so the borrowed part, well we will skip that part.
and the something blue, the tiny button on the B for Bruce.
I cannot wait for this wedding, Going to be lots of
reminiscing and I like nothing more than that!
If you would like me to make one of these for your
special couple PM me on facebook or text me
985-414-9513.
Getting ready for my very own grand girls birthday scrap party 
on Saturday, so excited to see her in action with her peers.
If you are interested in your little one having an "art party"
Message me!
Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment